C.K 495002 Switch Key Wrench
A multipurpose key designed for use on the locking systems of electrical, gas and water cupboards commonly found in industry and on technical equipment in buildings such as air conditioning, stop valves, mains consoles etc. The key is light and strong and comes complete with 6mm bit driver adapter and double ended screwdriver bit.
- Multi-purpose tool for locking systems of electric, gas and water enclosures
- As well for other technical installations in buildings such as air conditioning and ventilation systems, shut-off valves, mains consoles etc.
- Heavy duty cast alloy construction for strength
- 6mm bit driver adapter & double ended screwdriver bit included (PH2 / Slotted 1,0 x 7 mm)
- Fittings: 1/4" hexagon for bits, Square 5 mm, Square 6 mm, Square 8 mm, Three-Square 9 mm, Two-Way Key 3-5 mm
|Warranty||All products are covered by the manufacturers standard warranty. If you require any further information, please get in touch via the Contact Us page on our website.|
- C.K T4365200 SureDrive Wrench 200mm£28.62 £23.85
- Monument 3240U Monobloc Back Nut Box Spanners 8-13mm£12.78 £10.65
- Faithfull BWADJL Basin Wrench 25-50mm£20.23 £16.86
- Stanley STA090949 MaxSteel 250mm Adjustable Wrench£15.59 £12.99