Marshalltown 503D Window Trowel 1/4In Durasoft
The Marshalltown Tuck / Window Pointer is referred to as tuck pointer or joint filler. This trowel is forged in one piece and designed with high shank and lift. This tool is used to form joints between bricks for weatherproofing and to improve appearance.
It has a resilient Durasoft handle that provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability.
The Marshalltown Tuck Pointer is most commonly used for filling masonry joints with mortar and applying mortar too difficult to reach areas. This tuck pointer is forged from one piece of high carbon steel which has been tapered for the required sturdiness and correct flexibility. The high shank and high lift gives plenty of hand room when using the tool. This tool is also fitted with a resilient DuraSoft handle which offers a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent robustness.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel which has been tapered for the required sturdiness and flexibility
- High shank and high lift gives plenty of hand room when using the tool
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability
- Manufactured in the USA using top quality materials and equipment to ensure superior products
|Warranty||All products are covered by the manufacturers standard warranty. If you require any further information, please get in touch via the Contact Us page on our website.|
- Marshalltown 3311D Brick Trowel Red Durasoft Handle£68.59 £57.16