C.K 431013 RedLine VDE S/Nose Plier 175mm
VDE certified and individually tested to 10,000v for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v. Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. Induction hardened and precision ground cutting edges for high cutting performance. Serrated inside jaws for secure gripping. Ergonomic dual component handles offering the perfect balance of grip and comfort. Certified to VDE 0682/201:2005 01 & IEC 60900:2004. GS approved. DIN ISO 5745.
- Two component, ergonomic design handle, with anti-slip horns for increased comfort, control & safety
- Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
- Cutting jaws with C.K optimised geometry for unsurpassed cutting performance
- Special alloy steel, drop forged, hardened & tempered for exceptional strength & durability
- VDE approved – individually tested to 10,000V for safe live working up to 1,000V
- Conforms to IEC 60900:2004
- Approved and independently audited by the German VDE institute
- Serrated inside jaws for secure gripping.
|Warranty||All products are covered by the manufacturers standard warranty. If you require any further information, please get in touch via the Contact Us page on our website.|
- C.K T3623B6 Classic Side Cutter 160mm£17.23 £14.36
- C.K T3627B7 Classic High Leverage Side Cutter 180mm£24.00 £20.00
- C.K T3623B5 Classic Side Cutter 140mm£15.94 £13.28