Bahco 8074 Black Adjustable Wrench 15In
Bahco 80 Series Adjustable Wrench with a phosphated finish and tapered jaws that feature a measurement scale on the fixed jaw. They have a 16° head angle with no protruding shank when fully open and a strong I-section handle with a spring-loaded square section, and a knurled adjusting nut.
- Jaw does not fall out even at maximum opening of the wrench
- Head combines slim design for accessibility with strength for performance
- Laser scale in mm for pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
- Wide handle for comfort in use
- Accurate jaw movement
- High performance alloy steel forged in single piece
- Phosphate finish, precision-hardened and anti-corrosion treated
- Left turning screw
- Standards: ISO 6787, DIN 3117, ASME B107.8 and BS 6333
- Overall length: 380mm (15 in)
- Jaw Capacity: 44mm
- Weight: 1035g
|All products are covered by the manufacturers standard warranty. If you require any further information, please get in touch via the Contact Us page on our website.