Bosch 2608587165 CYL-9 Ceramic 10 x 90 mm
Standard for drilling in tiles. CYL-9 SoftCeramic Tile Drill Bit is the standard choice when drilling in tiles. Simple flute-less design is especially suitable for drilling through tiles or drilling without impact at low speeds.
Important: Drill without impact at low speeds. The bit is compatible with corded or cordless non-impact drills with a cylindrical shank system.
- Reinforced drill bit heads made of durable carbide for maximised service life and good resistance. With centring tips for precise drilling without slipping
- Can be used at low speeds and without impact function. No cooling required
- Tile drill bit suitable for working in soft tiles, ceramic and non-tempered glass. For drilling in hard tiles such as porcelain, porcelain stoneware, stone tiles and roofing gel, we recommend the Expert HEX-9 HardCeramic from Bosch.
- Compatibility: For all drills with a round shank drill bit socket
- Scope of Delivery: 1x Bosch CYL-9 SoftCeramic Drill Bit, Ø 10 x 90 mm
- 10 x 90 mm
- Quantity 1
- Diameter (D) mm 10,00
- Total Length (L2) mm 90
- Appropriate for Materials That Can Be Processed(Tile)
|Warranty||All products are covered by the manufacturers standard warranty. If you require any further information, please get in touch via the Contact Us page on our website.|